During the ordering and registration process, we ask for personal information which both identifies you and enables us to communicate with you.
We will use this information that you provide and other information that we collect automatically only for the following purposes:
- To enable us to fulfil your orders with us, quickly and efficiently.
- To send you newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested. You can subscribe or un-subscribe from this service at any time by visiting our Mailing List page.
- To perform other such general marketing and promotional activities of our products and services.
- We will not divulge your personal information to other parties, unless we are required to do so by law or in order to fulfil your orders with us.
- We also use this information to improve the powerc.com store and to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of the website.
We may, unless you instruct us otherwise, continue to use your personal information in the manner above for a period after you cease being a registered user. We will not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area unless otherwise specifically advised.
We provide an administration service (your account) where you can review your personal information at any time to ensure it is correct and current.
You will be able to update, correct, change or delete inaccurate details. You may also change your choice of opting in or out of marketing and promotional activities, although you may continue to receive mailings for a short period while your change is being processed.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal information on payment of a small fee.
Power Computing has taken appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully used or processed. powerc.com uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including Thawte Security Certificates and Secure Socket Layers (SSL).
powerc.com treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by users inside and outside the company.
Our website creates a cookie on your machine containing session and state information. The information within this cookie does not include any personal or financial information – it is simply a code which identifies you.
Our website requires cookies to be allowed in your browser to permit creation and to allow features and actions on the site to work without restriction. Please be aware that should cookies be disabled, certain features may be reduced in functionality or disabled altogether. For example, with cookies turned off, you will not be able to add items to your shopping basket or to proceed to the checkout or to access your account details.
Data Protection Officer
Power Computing Ltd
Unit 82A Singer Way
Woburn Road Ind. Estate
Changes to this Policy