How it works
We’re pleased and excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. Here’s how it works:
- Add products to your cart and select 'Secure Payment with Klarna' on the Checkout page (you'll see an example of possible finanace options there as well).
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
- You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click.
Pay in 30 days
Make your payment in full 30 days after your purchase is shipped. No upfront payments, no interest, and no fees.
Klarna will perform soft searches with credit reference agencies, on application to use the payment method, to determine if you are eligible.
These soft searches do not impact your credit file, either at application or if a payment is missed or late, and are only visible to you and Klarna.
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Split your purchase into three equal payments. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. No credit checks, and no interest or fees.
Apply for monthly financing during checkout, if available. It’s a simple, 2-step application process, which will include a hard credit check, with an instant decision.
When approved, you can manage your payments and get payment reminders in the Klarna App.
Here's some things that Klarna say about its services:
- At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world.
- We believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why our smooth payment methods give you more time, control and joy so you can focus on the things you love.
- 80 million shoppers are using Klarna.
- 190,000 retailers are working with us worldwide.
- We’ve been powering online checkouts for 14 years.
Visit this page to find out more about Klarna.
About Klarna Pay online & app
Safe and secure With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
Having trouble paying with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Telephone number.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
Please be aware of the following when using Buy Now Pay Later as a method of payment:
- Late or missing repayments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems.
- Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future
- If you do not make your full monthly payment, the interest free arrangement will cease and you'll be required to pay interest on all future payments at X% APR Representative
- Please spend responsibly – Borrowing beyond your means could seriously affect your financial status, ensure you can afford to make your repayments on time by the due date. Failure to make payment on time could result in your debt being passed to a debt collection agency and affect future lending decisions made by Klarna.
Power Computing Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN 675348) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ).
Klarna Bank AB (publ) is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website. Klarna Bank AB offers both regulated and unregulated products.
Power Computing Ltd is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over, subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note that Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3 instalments are not regulated by the FCA.